Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - episode 9

I kind of feel like I'm rage reading this 😅 maybe being forced into a situation with her co-star will wake Chikage the f*ck up!

Is it just me or , do I want that actor die in some kind of an accident . He didn't live up to the code of bros before hoes

Double-page supporter
as long as Haruto will find happiness. I'm not exactly pleased with the story, but I pray for a good ending for Haruto, he deserves better than what he has now, although he is mainly responsible for his own situation.

I honestly blame him more hopefully from what he said he gets the balls to express his feeling but will be hard to watch as she gets intimate with the other guy in meanwhile

Still pissed at that dude to back off helping him just because she showed interest real dee move

Dex-chan lover
If anyone from the scanlation team is reading this, you should let the Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM) team take over for this title. After all, this easily looks like a title that gets enough hate to warrant this motion.

Fed-Kun's army
apparently by ch 12 everything is stable but idk. i was so hype for this series but with my sensitive heart even a misunderstanding of NTR hurts.

honestly at this point the author fucked up the story so bad to the point where i‘d rather have suzukase and haruto be together than the him being with the actual female lead

fck this, anyone know a raw source that i can read? i am not in a mood for a cliffhanger

Users who are viewing this thread