Anata ni Dake wa

I started reading thinking it was going to be a fluff manga. But after seeing the raws, unfortunately, it is not. If you like drama, it might be for you.

I love blushing ML ≧ω≦ Does anyone know anyother manga similar to this one where the ML actually shows he has feelings for her or blushes a lot?

my new favorite josei!!! I love MCs like these two... and Haruto’s very honest with his feelings, perfect for a dense girl like her. However, she won’t notice it yet🤣

Cotton candy sure knows all the good stuff! Thank you so much for the hard work💖

Hmmm josei
Demographics: adult women
*Checks personal info*
Yep I am a adult women trap in the body of a tween boy

Taknak baca la. Dah vol 3 pun macam takde progres je. Pastu co-actor dia pun la hai perangai mintak penampar.

This is SO GOOD! At first I thought maybe it was gonna be cringy but I really enjoy the male and female leads' characters, especially Haruto. Both of their flaws are the inability to be straightfoward, but it'll grow and they'll both have a good development.

All I wanna do is punch the second female lead tho, just like in every shoujo, lol.
Or well, this is a josei, but shoujo's always got the most shittiest, evil female leads.

I don't know why the author choose acting as their profession they could be office workers and still would be the same , you know what i think them having an office job would be even more fun , such a waste they decided not to focus in the acting part

I don't know why the author choose acting as their profession they could be office workers and still would be the same , you know what i think them having an office job would be even more fun , such a waste they decided not to focus in the acting part
@taemincult if u want one shoujo focusing on ACTORS u should read SKIP BEAT, but u will be like: "WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FREAKING DATE????".
I will say that just recently We had some progression on the romence.(I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR 10 YEARS)

And i see that u are SHAWOL😏
I'm an AHGASE💚💚💚🐤🐦🐣

Users who are viewing this thread