Anata ni Dake wa

http://www.colorful.asia/title/3539/
Preview of the raw chapters, chapter 9 is a big no no for any vanilla people ;(

WAIT HAHAHHAJKDSASDHAS OMFG IM SAD BUT HECK THE TURN OF EVENTS ACTUALLY FITS THE AIRHEAD CHARACTER OF FL

@Ggot7 yeah i'm a shawol hi!!!!!🤗 and yes Skip beat does the acting stuff and other mangas does it very well and i have read it , but like idk the way they take it here was so random and so fast paced that even when they mention something we have to take notice like
when she says she is going to do her best to became a better actress or how impressive the acting of the ML is
it feels very unimportant and i really don't care so yeah i wish if they are going to do acting put a little effort and make me care or just drop it and focus more in the couple without the acting

Well...for all the readers.. Brace for impact if you vanilla reader...I'm dropping this already 😭

Now that everyone warned some of us
Imma drop this bcz of ntr
(even if the ml and fml r not yet a couple, it just doesn't sit right for me to see the fml having sex to the non ml and worse is it's the "wingman")

Dex-chan lover
I'm not reading this thing yet but, what? NTR? That's the least thing on my mind when I saw the title of this manga wtf

Wait . Wtf . Imma drop this if this is NTR . too bad i read so many comments

pretty sure the dude will somehow like her back, but really hope he move on, anyone know a manga that the MC actually move on and start a relationship?

it is not NTR but is NTR like(no cheating but check spoilers for explanation) so if you want a fluffy first and only love this is not it.
currently heavy on drama in the first arc
Short summary up to 15 preview
ML ask for actor Friend help with confessing to MC
Friend confesses at drinking party to MC in front of ML with the idea that she would reject him and push the relation ship between MC and ML along
she say yes as she wants to experience romance to help with her acting career and thinks he's a nice guy
Friend who is constantly surrounded by people with impure intentions going after him decides to go along with it and date
during shooting MCs lack of experience in romance undermines her acting and she is incredibly insecure about it due to not wanting to hold others back
Friend helps with practice after shoots to help her improve with acting/romance

ch14 ml confesses and MC understands its real(doesn't respond which sets up ch15 which is her trying to figure out her feelings and how to respond)

ok read the full raw of ch 15 can't fully understand it but the Friend does genuinely like the MC(ty google translate) and it appears that the there's a lot more drama between ML/MC possibly caused by the bitch(you know who)

@wwwanon2 I looked at the colorful.asia pics as well.

We'll be lucky if it's a delusion. But given FMC's insecurities and the like, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. However, MC/FMC relationship being childhood friends is a curse (IMO), as in their case, they are always wildly competitive and in other cases, the friends don't want their relationship to change or go up to the next step. And up to 15, it looks like MC spills his heart out in a maybe confession? We'll just have to wait and see for the translations to get full clarity. Ooof.

Time to drop this, I would expect this kind of development in a way that Honnou Switch shows it, not like this trainwreck

From that chapter alone, it seems like it's just the FMC's imagination. The page everyone's freaking out about literally just has FMC going "[top panel] Ehhh!!? Sex scene?! [next panel] tatsuki-san and me!!" (presumably) in response to hearing about an upcoming scene she would be expected to film. And seems like in one of the following chapters after the ML actually straight up confesses his love to her.
But yeah ch 10 seems a bit dangerous, but the preview doesn't really show anything conclusive, it could honestly go either way knowing this is josei.

Author could rename the series, few examples:

- Only for You and Your Friend
- Only for Everybody
- It's Free Real Estate

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he moves on, but sadly we'll probably see him simping over her for 40 chapters then the stupid girl will realize that he liked her and dump that blonde piece of shit.

I was hoping to see a more mature and wholesome manga, not this forced bullshit drama.

Users who are viewing this thread