Anata ni Dake wa

The artwork is great but the storyline is so blah and the characters are so childish! Like they're supposed to be adults right?!

For those who are want more mature stuff go read "Sing yesterday for me" now if you are interested in the drama this is perfectly dramatic. Very spicy

what do you expect from this kind of manga? I'm not surprised anymore with the part of the heroine dating other male characters besides the male lead. that's just typical of a josei / shoujo manga i think, a small development. after all the heroine and the male lead will be together at the end

i really like the art, but i have some significant problems with the character's personalities. this is my personal taste, but the characters in the story are the most important part to me. i don't like reading stories with main characters i wouldn't be able to get along with.
first of all, chikage is literally using tatsuki to practice her acting, all for the sake of competing with haruto. as far as she knows, this guy confessed to her because he sincerely likes her! and haruto. if you like someone, even if you can't be honest about it, to 'test' her? and not only that, you're rude to her afterwards because she didn't pass your ridiculous test? tatsuki is horrible as well. to propose the idea of testing chikage in the first place to haruto, confess to her and then be happy when she accepts it knowing that your friend likes her because she chose you instead of your friend? it's all so messy, unrealistic and idiotic. i won't drop this in the hopes that the characters will be able to grow out of their immaturity, but one more unnecessarily dramatic and asinine development and i'm going to have to say farewell to this series.

Isn't it funny that the person who confessed seriously is taken as a prank and the person who confessed as prank is.thaken seriously 😑😑

Read this because i like how it started and then things end upp messed up and cannot endure literally the pain reading this... although there are still chances they gonna ended up together but yeahhhh still long way... ima dropping this maybe but still enjoy the translationnn thanks

@Rush_aizen @Goku23 @tiger1296 here is the link to the previews http://www.colorful.asia/title/3539/ but they are only 5 pages each and I Would advise against reading them as they are very likely misleading(especially ch 10). the full raws currently 16ch(but only up to 14 can be purchased separately atm 15-16 are in the full Colorful magazine) can be purchased from amazon.jp but they are region lock so you have to go around it not hard just purchase a giftcard balance then enter a Japanese address as your main billing address
not really a spoiler but to be nice I marked it
there is some progress between the MC and ML(as of ch15) but then dumb drama gets in the way(one step forward 2 steps back) haven't read ch16 yet

Ok I read the raws for 10,11 and 16 and I will say this is probably going to a time skip soon
Regarding chapter 10
did the Chikage have sex with Tsuchiya the answer... I'm not sure it is heavily implied but they could have stopped before going all the way(and they referenced their practice helping during the shoot but I personally am leaning towards they did it) and I lack any translation skills aside from google translate to paint a clearer picture but I think that this point will be irreverent
Regarding progress between the Chikage and Minase
Minase did confess and Chikage learns the truth about why Tsuchiya confessed to her and breaks up/is still wavering between the two howeverit appears that Suzukaze pushes Minase away from Chikage after the confession. the next day after the breakup Chikage is still sorting out her feelings(but is leaning towards Minase) she meets him after he talked to Suzukaze. Minase is scared of being rejected and stops Chikage from talking about his confession and her possible answer walking away leaving her in shock. in chapter 16 Chikage finally realized her feeling for Minase but believes that he has moved on while Minase has a meet up with Suzukaze before taking a role abroad inorder to move on from Chikage
Where this is probably going next
this is probably heading to a time skip and while Minase and Suzukaze are not dating(from what I can translate) it is shown that they have grown closer and may date during/after the possible time skip. now we all know that this is only ending with Minase and Chikage(its literally in the description and every artwork depicts them as a couple) getting together but its looking like one of those it'll take a while mangas

Group Leader
KaMi-SHeIK
Where can i read the raws ?

You can view the first few pages of each new chapter at: http://www.colorful.asia/title/3539/

You can pay to see the full chapters, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Raws are up to chapter 16.

@fredFriendly haven't found a free site for the raws but you can purchase them from amazon.jp(not worth it right now) but to get the latest chapter you have to buy the full mag

@SgtCastle
as of ch 16 they are still not together(they did make some progress but then took like 3 steps back)
ML did confess and she broke up with her boyfriend after since she learned the truth about why they started dating
ML freaked out about being rejected and wouldn't talk to her about the confession while she was still unsure and tell her its in the past and leaves
MC realizes her feelings for him but thinks its too late and ML is preparing to work overseas for a bit and got closer to the other women
probably going to a time skip(probably just a month or 2 like after the first time) baring a big event next chapter but wouldn't count on them getting together till chapter 20 or 25 at this point

Honestly Id love it if chikage and haruto can move on from each other, but ik that will never happen

Users who are viewing this thread