Anata ni Dake wa

uuuuuggggghhhh u know wut i honestly dont think that haruto and chikage should even be with each other anymore. like dont get me wrong i dont ship em with the other love interests but i do agree with wut suzu said in ch 9. like ik that the whole manga is abt em 2 but if it's takin this long to get together because of ur own faults then maybe it just wasnt meant to be in the first place. i feel like the most healthy way for this manga to finish is by showing a timeskip of how both parties are satisfied with each others lives and although may hv some regrets they are still happy with how things turned out anyway with both staying as friends, doing wut they both want (chikage most likely continue to be an actor while haruto stopped acting and went to do smtg he actually wants to do since the only reason he decided to join the entertainment industry is to be with chikage again) and may or may not have different partners. like the story had a good thing going in the beginning but then just kinda botched it up with rushed drama. drama itself doesnt necessarily make a story bad but only if it's done well in an appropriate manner that isnt rushed into the story while at the same time isnt introduced too late to the point where it feels out of place.
with that being said obviously the story wont go in the way i hope it will since they are both obviously the main who will end up with each other in the end anyway

If you’ve even part of this then what I’m about to say is gonna sound crazy but this manga is such a missed opportunity.

I’ve read a lot of shoujo/josei manga and from the majority of them I would say that a childhood friend with unrequited love for many years has lower chances of being the ML. I really fucking wish that was the case here. If the story had went even something remotely along the lines of, FL starts dating the fucker, Haruto actually moves on and meets so one he likes, FL then realizes when it’s too late that she actually loved Haruto and they DO Not end up together. I almost always ship the main couple so if I’m saying I don’t want them together then that’s some crazy shit XD

But really dude Haruto deserves so much fucking better than that FL or that other bitch. Also we haven’t said it enough but fuck that other guy who basically ntr’d the FL he’s such a scumbag. The story is beyond fucked but I hope the author can at least saving it from being a 1/10 by making that guy suffer.

@cheatty MC never rejected ML
MC was basically in a state of uncertainty after finding out the truth about her boyfriends reason for confessing and getting confessed to by the ML but is not asked to respond right away
she breaks up with the boyfriend because she didn't believe that it was right to continue a relation ship that started with false pretenses
later when she tries to discuses with the ML he stops her as he is too scared of getting rejected and losing her completely(thinking pushed by the other girl)
so she actually never rejected him in fact she probably was going to confess to him but ML messed up

@ag2059
its not shown if they went all the way but I'm like 99% sure they did.
its possible they stopped short but it showed no signs of stopping(the last panel of them before it cuts away leaves it ambiguous as to how far they went) and she does blush at him the next day on set so its implied they did
never explicitly stated they had sex in dialog from the MTL I did(could change with actual translation) but they don't have sex at any point after ch10 nor are they shown in any situation resembling they are having sex before they breakup in ch15(chapter 10-16 all take pace over a short amount of time)
so it probably happened but it might not have(could literally have just been sex rehearsal and not actual sex but that is probably unlikely)

if ur gonna read this just be prepared to be extremely frustrated lol, im gonna drop this for now and maybe check back on it after a few chapters to see if theres any good development, so far its just filled w bs imo

@wwwanon2
THANKS for the spoilers.

This was completely unnecessary tbh. The disparity beetween the two main characters is abysmal.
On one hand we have the typical coward but devoted ML, but the FL is just dumb and shallow.

Not gonna happen but I wish he would move on.

Dex-chan lover
Saw this on my list and was like, "Wait, why did I drop this again?" Guess I know why lol

Users who are viewing this thread