Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Based on the shoujo webnovel of the same name.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6420cd/

Originally from 2014, got published as 2 LNs in 2017.

Aggregator gang
What stupid wahmen and douche husband, I mean come on just say you want a divorce

I have enough of this stupid drama

Aggregator gang
the cousin is no longer a kid why does she keep clinging to him when she knows he's married they can't even have kids because she totally ruined the mood they're rich enough to hire maids for her

Wow theres alot of women who will put the guy first when she knows the guys doing her wrong. I think in this case it's a legitamate misunderstanding but if the husband truly loves her ots his fault for not properly showing her that.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another case of misunderstanding the type of deep love shown because a husband is too shy to show a similar expression to his wife. I bet you he was actually talking about Ophelia. Bonus points if Diana scolds him for being too reserved with his wife.

Um what... kinda feels like an intentional heart breaking situation. Cmon woman don't be so delicate, go get your man or go divorce your man....

Although I'm really into this hahaha the author's got me

Dex-chan lover
Good? This couldn't be more formulaic. How many comics with almost the same set up has been uploaded recently? The bloody Japanese editorial is flooding comics with the same type of work to capitalize on the market. The level of cynical...

Group Leader
wOW THAT WAS UNEXPECTED?!?! I’m really liking this though omg

Dex-chan lover
Thats a weird, but nice twist to a story. She wants to be with him, but acts like she does bacuse she wants him to divorce her in order for him to be with that person.

Basically... She cares more for his happiness.

It seems to be "we both like each other but let's act the opposite because we are thinking of the best for our beloved"

SAD T___T

Also, there is gonna be a homo chara in the future? Oh wow XD

Users who are viewing this thread