Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 10

THANK YOU!!!
Also, to those of you complaining about Ophelia, there's a whole lot more going in this story than what you see. Just a warning, before you drop it. Everything will make sense.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

i thought we're already at the age where we try to understand where the emotionally and physically abused are coming from, not to mention the trauma they had to experience and its effect to their attitude and behavior. but yeah. nope. it's still so easy for some to hate on people like ophelia.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck is going on? Why did she leave? Why didn't she mediate the relationship with Julius and Diana? Why?

Dex-chan lover
@Morsealworth
Victims of physical or psychological abuse tend to think they don't deserve to be happy and instead strive to make those they do care about happy, the reason she didn't meditate the relationship between julius and diana, is probably the same reason she left, she's extremely confused and her self loathing has kicked in since she believes all of the actions she has done are too unforgivable for her to find any happiness.

Long story short, long term abuse can really screw with a person's head, and she's more or less having a breakdown.

...I can't stop feeling as if I was reading "a rose in winter" from Wodiwiss... I admit the story is different but the feeling about it is almost the same........? Or maybe it's the points they have in common? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of guessed she'd be the real daughter. The real reason he wanted the ML to marry her is to marry into the family basically.

I dont think she's wrong, when people portray something to be that way especially in front of the eyes of so many servants. And you allow the servants to talk to your legal wife any kind of way as well without a care? I think not.

I reread this and I only noticed that detail now!! with the way it was shown, it does seem like she's a true child of Rosenstein. it makes sense

Since she wants to suffer, let her. I’m concerned why they are so emotionally attached to people and not objects. This causes heartache but also headache. Like, if you want to run, RUN. Don’t run just to go to someone else. Since you chose that, get a plan! Like a whole plan on ur housing, escape road, money, and probably some network connections. Like (^_^)This causes me headaches along with heartaches. What is this feeling!?!

Users who are viewing this thread