Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 4 - A day out with a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
Tell that to officially licensed translators unironically using "yeeted" in a sentence
It's an unofficial tl. I never said that official tls should put zoomer language in the works they're gonna sell lol that'd be a disaster.
It's why I said it doesn't hurt to see these kind of tls for shit and giggles since it's not official tls.

Unless you paid for the tls and saw zoomer language that you don't wanna see then that's when you can complain to the ones who did it but if you're just reading it from a fan or someone who just wanted to do it for their own sake then just let the guy be or just wait for a different group to tl it with proper english and without the zoomer language

dang what a boring ass boomers, can't just have some fun with the TL. Is doing a bit of research about what the word means that hard for you people?

Yes I do agree that there are many alternative (standard) words for "Rizz" out there, but as long as it didn't change what the sentence means then I don't see why he can't use it in his TLs.
In moderation ofc, too much and it will ruin the whole series. Sure feedback is good and all (not that I seeing one, ya'll just calling this cringe snipe trash blablabla), but he only use like 3 words in this chapter ffs and you people freak out like the third covid wave are about to spread out XD

If you hate this TL so much then why haven't you request a commision to "accurately" translate this series for you? Bet the whole boomer gens already work at this age, can't see why they can't give a group some spare changes so they can put more effort on the translations. Go enjoy your "Accurately translated" manga pages for yourself.

Just like what the other guy said, you all need to learn to be grateful. Don't be so picky considering we get to read this for free.

It's an unofficial tl. I never said that official tls should put zoomer language in the works they're gonna sell lol that'd be a disaster.
It's why I said it doesn't hurt to see these kind of tls for shit and giggles since it's not official tls.

Unless you paid for the tls and saw zoomer language that you don't wanna see then that's when you can complain to the ones who did it but if you're just reading it from a fan or someone who just wanted to do it for their own sake then just let the guy be or just wait for a different group to tl it with proper english and without the zoomer language
bro I agree with you

Dex-chan lover
dang what a boring ass boomers, can't just have some fun with the TL. Is doing a bit of research about what the word means that hard for you people?

Yes I do agree that there are many alternative (standard) words for "Rizz" out there, but as long as it didn't change what the sentence means then I don't see why he can't use it in his TLs.
In moderation ofc, too much and it will ruin the whole series. Sure feedback is good and all (not that I seeing one, ya'll just calling this cringe snipe trash blablabla), but he only use like 3 words in this chapter ffs and you people freak out like the third covid wave are about to spread out XD

If you hate this TL so much then why haven't you request a commision to "accurately" translate this series for you? Bet the whole boomer gens already work at this age, can't see why they can't give a group some spare changes so they can put more effort on the translations. Go enjoy your "Accurately translated" manga pages for yourself.

Just like what the other guy said, you all need to learn to be grateful. Don't be so picky considering we get to read this for free.
It’s fun that they get so mad for so little.
You’d think I’d murdered their first born or something from their response.
Not that I care about the opinion of a bunch of entitled choosing beggars :lol::kek::wowee:

Dex-chan lover
gonna have to just read the raws if the translations are gonna be like this
Nah fr like its so bad cause itd be funny if the full translation was filled with jokes but its completely normal except for these words, like you are not the cook lil bro jus be a normal translator 😭🙏🙏🙏

Dex-chan lover
Nah fr like its so bad cause itd be funny if the full translation was filled with jokes but its completely normal except for these words, like you are not the cook lil bro jus be a normal translator 😭🙏🙏🙏
I’m just doing this temporarily until a proper group picks it up, they’ll probably omit the memes and zoomer lingo :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Oh to be given a lap pillow and a slow rhythmic head pay by beautiful a big boobed onee san as they say “ there there” in a gentle voice.
Would make anyone crumble

Thanks everyone that worked on this for the translation

Aggregator gang

My brother in christ I'm 21

Aggregator gang
It’s fun that they get so mad for so little.
You’d think I’d murdered their first born or something from their response.
Not that I care about the opinion of a bunch of entitled choosing beggars :lol::kek::wowee:
I'm honestly just takin the piss lmao. I mean if it was really that much of an issue I'd have just dropped this until a different group picked it up :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
It’s mislabeled. There’s been an editing battle and it’s switched between erotica and suggestive several times.
I see, I didn't realize because I haven't seen it switch back and forth. I'm really not sure why anyone would tag this Erotica based on what we've seen so far. Whoever keeps doing it has gotta stop.

Dex-chan lover
@bondejeger love you man, love the TL's even if the others hate it. It really makes me laugh. Honestly your translations make my day. Keep up the amazing work. Once again thanks for the translations. Haters gonna hate but I fucking love it. Best of luck dude. If this series get's sniped I'm going to be sad, your translations might be a bit cringey but you atleast keep the pace with them. Love you dawg. My BBG

Thank you for the translation!
I do have a bit of a nitpick - Not a fan of the zoomer slang, I gotta say.
Seeing the MC say 'gyatt' and 'rizz' - I just can't help but cringe every time.
I wouldn't call it 'tardspeak' or 'tard level translations' like a few others said, but I do think it takes away from the TL.
Thanks again!

So I guess people bitching and complaining about free content on a free site is the norm in the "manga" or whatever sphere.
This is nonsense, especially here on a "trashy" manga where some new english slang and meme used, it's not that much and removes barely any meaningful content from the manga because as it said, it's a trashy manga.

This is the second time where I see the translator are getting bullied out of doing it because some asshole believes they have the right to complain on a free site over free content. This kind of behaviour and mentality shouldn't be allowed at all.

Dex-chan lover
Get with the times ye old maidens ... a little modern slang has never killed anyone, right? RIGHT? But THIS teacher is dangerous ... for reasons.
Well, at least it isn't the Ghost Stories anime dub. Although maybe it would be better if it were.

Users who are viewing this thread