Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 8.1 - Takahashi-sensei's Secret (1)

Dex-chan lover
I'm experimenting with new fonts and text popping out of the bubbles when there's emotive speech and shouting. I googled search terms like "hentai fonts", "sexual fonts" and "moaning fonts" for this so I hope the FBI agent who monitors my search results doesn't get too weirded out

There's also this thing I heard about called "bitcoin". Apparently you can make money just by leaving your computer on while you sleep as long as you have a video card? Maybe the Nvidia 8600GT I have at my parents house still works so I can make some extra income $$

#thriving #rich #makingit

Dex-chan lover
Your dog when you say you're going for a walk :meguu:
Oiw5qgQ.png

Dex-chan lover
Here was I thinking she was way too genki to fit in with the rest of the lewd senseis, and then it turns out she needs to get her switch flipped by masochism.

Dex-chan lover
I'm experimenting with new fonts and text popping out of the bubbles when there's emotive speech and shouting. I googled search terms like "hentai fonts", "sexual fonts" and "moaning fonts" for this so I hope the FBI agent who monitors my search results doesn't get too weirded out

There's also this thing I heard about called "bitcoin". Apparently you can make money just by leaving your computer on while you sleep as long as you have a video card? Maybe the Nvidia 8600GT I have at my parents house still works so I can make some extra income $$

#thriving #rich #makingit
No worries, we used those fonts in the weekly report about your activities, only the higher ups were flustered.

Users who are viewing this thread