Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 8.2 - Takahashi-sensei's Secret (2)

ohmagerd, by Allah I thought this was a regular ecchi manga. What did I get myself into...

Anyway, I used a site to upscale the manga which is why the dot-textures look so aggressive. I reckon it still looks better than the smaller rips.
As usual, if there are any groups out there interested in this manga feel free to take this off my hands (onegai)

Oh right. I read up about the bitcoin crash and followed some of the useful advice from last thread. I've sold the rest of the bitcoin and took out a loan to buy a Tesla. Not the fancy new Cybertruck, but the first Model S. Guy who sold it to me told me these things only go up in value so fingers crossed I'll be able to recoup my losses in no time!

#PickingMyselfUp #spacedaddy #TE$LA

(Next Omake on the 6th)

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I sure do love submissive sports girls who are secret perverts. All that pent up physical energy is just repressing their deep sexual desire. I hate this man. Y'all can "X" me all you want but if find self respect sexy, and that ain't here for my favorite type of girl.

Dex-chan lover
So it's a specific form of masochism where she takes pleasure from feeling demeaned and like her effort is not leading anywhere? She essentially wants to be pushed to her limits and being made to mess things up, even better if you tell her she's a useless idiot who failing.

Dex-chan lover
For once, both is true
IMG-20240601-130127.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So it's a specific form of masochism where she takes pleasure from feeling demeaned and like her effort is not leading anywhere? She essentially wants to be pushed to her limits and being made to mess things up, even better if you tell her she's a useless idiot who failing.
Nah she gets off on the pain of pushing herself to the limit. That’s why she loses events because she’s literally cumming as she exerts herself.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so Hiro actually just went through with the role huh? Didn't think he had the balls, but I guess at this point he accepted that all his guests/teachers are oddballs, so why not?

by Allah I thought this was a regular ecchi manga. What did I get myself into...

welp, the artist also did Renai Flops, so we shoulda known this was gonna get weird, fast lol.

Y'all can "X" me all you want but if find self respect sexy

I mean, it's not like she doesn't respect herself. She just has a kink and is participating in it with an underage boy. That's not nececssarily demeaning. Just illegal.

Dex-chan lover
ohmagerd, by Allah I thought this was a regular ecchi manga. What did I get myself into...

Anyway, I used a site to upscale the manga which is why the dot-textures look so aggressive. I reckon it still looks better than the smaller rips.
As usual, if there are any groups out there interested in this manga feel free to take this off my hands (onegai)

Oh right. I read up about the bitcoin crash and followed some of the useful advice from last thread. I've sold the rest of the bitcoin and took out a loan to buy a Tesla. Not the fancy new Cybertruck, but the first Model S. Guy who sold it to me told me these things only go up in value so fingers crossed I'll be able to recoup my losses in no time!

#PickingMyselfUp #spacedaddy #TE$LA

(Next Omake on the 6th)
Actually you can make some money out of a second hand Model S, if you have the ability to sell the user license too, then you can sell it at a premium to desperate people that don't have the patience for the long waiting list the such a popular model created, so think about it from the angle of being able to sell someone the opportunity to cut in line, rather than having a rare good that will become rare and scarce in the future and in doing so go up in value by becoming an unique vintage

Also yeah booba!

Users who are viewing this thread