Ane ga Kensei de Imouto ga Kenja de - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Our zeze AND Zyrei wanted to do this. Please support our zeze AND Zyrei. If you also want to support us, [UNTITLED] Scan from some weird, odd reasons then be sure to at least recommend our scan or idk just join our discord so we can actually have a purpose for creating it. Ah btw, have a nice day

Last edited:
Supporter
This translation is way better than the original one, true... but the underlying manga being translated is still kind of, um... :|

Does it get better?
And by 'better' I mean, 'puts less focus on the MC being mashed between huge sisterly boobs and more on some kind of plot'.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, let's kick someone from our nation whose possibly the only person can control the strongest swordswoman and sage in the world, what can possible go wrong?

Group Leader
Yes, the previous (my) TL is terrible, so thanks.
I'll be nuking my TL as you go so readers don't end up reading that shit.
We should be thanking you for picking it up, if you never had, Zyrei and Zeze would never had read it and thought of continuing the series. This is more of a way to honor the work you have done.

Group Leader
@Kikun_ @RageTL
Yes, I'm glad and grateful, since advertising the series for someone to pick it up was my goal from the beginning.
I'm deleting my chapters because I want to, so don't worry about it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. There's some pretty wholesome scanlation talk here. I'm just used to the sometimes faceless, usually insectile, and always avaricious scanlators who snatch up title after title while telling you to visit their Patreon or the like. Gratitude to both TLs.

That aside, and like I implied elsewhere: if you're reading this for something good, it's for either Rayfelt or Lifanel. That said, it's funny: aged 16 years, still thinks the hug of a busty girl is icky, and--though he wants to be strong--chooses to look and dress like a female. (Seriously, women cut their hair left and right without explicitly wanting to look masculinized--even though that's exactly what they do to themselves thereby.) The message for the intended audience in Japan (and likely anywhere else, given how this sort of thing works) is that you too can have all the pretty girls if you're an effeminate.

What's just as funny is that I've run into lolicons in the past (and know at least one; might be stalking me here) who would say--if their perspectives are any indication--that Rizel doesn't look like a girl.

Group Leader
Wow. There's some pretty wholesome scanlation talk here. I'm just used to the sometimes faceless, usually insectile, and always avaricious scanlators who snatch up title after title while telling you to visit their Patreon or the like. Gratitude to both TLs.

That aside, and like I implied elsewhere: if you're reading this for something good, it's for either Rayfelt or Lifanel. That said, it's funny: aged 16 years, still thinks the hug of a busty girl is icky, and--though he wants to be strong--chooses to look and dress like a female. (Seriously, women cut their hair left and right without explicitly wanting to look masculinized--even though that's exactly what they do to themselves thereby.) The message for the intended audience in Japan (and likely anywhere else, given how this sort of thing works) is that you too can have all the pretty girls if you're an effeminate.

What's just as funny is that I've run into lolicons in the past (and know at least one; might be stalking me here) who would say--if their perspectives are any indication--that Rizel doesn't look like a girl.
Groups that aren't as popular as the competitive groups you are talking about must mutually co-exist with each other, so that we can enjoy working while providing chapters for the audience who will enjoy it. Thank you for your compliment. Also please vi-

Dex-chan lover

What drivel. It's not "you can have all the pretty girls if you're an effeminate", it's "girls prefers guys that are not bigot so insecure about their 'masculinity' that they need a buzzcut to show the world they're not 'effeminate'."

Users who are viewing this thread