Ane ga Kensei de Imouto ga Kenja de - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Last page: how does Lifanel's middle pant section stand up?!?

Is this like that one joke comic explaining how dress shirts stick to underboob?
FMC's mother heavily starching, and ironing it, against a body-form mannequin?

Dex-chan lover
will if we know, can't if we don't know
Prev group already put vol number. IIRC ch4 is listed as vol 1. Hence why this ch is breaking the read flow (and you have me whining about vol numbers)

Group Leader
Prev group already put vol number. IIRC ch4 is listed as vol 1. Hence why this ch is breaking the read flow (and you have me whining about vol numbers)
I see, sorry bout that I'll fix it in a sec

Group Leader
Wait i just realized that it already has a vol number. What you complain about? Or am I misunderstood something?

Kikun_

Great work on translating these chapters! However, I was wondering, are you planning to continue translating this manga beyond chapter 7, or will it be left as it was with the previous group?

Last edited:
Group Leader
Great work on translating these chapters! However, I was wondering, are you planning to continue translating this manga beyond chapter 7, or will it be left as it was with the previous group?
Hello, We are going to continue scanlating the chapters beyond until we have caught up with the raws. We have no plans of dropping it due to the massive popularity of picking up this series.

Hello, We are going to continue scanlating the chapters beyond until we have caught up with the raws. We have no plans of dropping it due to the massive popularity of picking up this series.
There has been no update for 2 months now though... are you going to continue translating or have you dropped it?

Group Leader
There has been no update for 2 months now though... are you going to continue translating or have you dropped it?
I apologize @ChiefGamer , currently most of our staff members are engaged in tests and projects as it is exam season. We will update you on when the next chapter may get upload soon, please wish us for the completion of our examinations.

I apologize @ChiefGamer , currently most of our staff members are engaged in tests and projects as it is exam season. We will update you on when the next chapter may get upload soon, please wish us for the completion of our examinations.
Ah i see. Good luck then 👍
I'll wait.

Users who are viewing this thread