Ane Log

dzl

I love how delusional Moyako is. It's simple but brilliant.

Double-page supporter
There was a french translation too somewhere. It was further ahead, but eventually died. Very nice to see this being translated again.

MD@Home
Could someone remove these chapters? I got the wrong vol number.

Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Daily Life of Akira Konoe
Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Read Online

Miku best girl
Admin
Done. You can always use the edit function in future. No need to reupload!

Aggregator gang
She's kinda really annoying but that's the premise. Oh well, I'm just reading for her huge tits anyway.

Dex-chan lover
what does it feel that i have read ch. 56 many times already!?, but every time that i do its a different chapter!! o_O

Fed-Kun's army
@ lurker123 at least you are honest about your likes in contrast to all those that insult a manga but still keep reading it for no apparent reason... though I have a few guilty pleasures myself at least I don't shittalk them

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
I had forgotten that Saeki-san gets fighting game move inputs for no adequately-explained reason and it cracks me the heck up.
zfHrFtn.png

Back-down-diagonal + back + BOOT.

Moyako's design is too damn perfect to be wasted on this mostly unfunny manga. Such a shame.

Jokes get old after the first few chapters, the only thing keeping me reading this is the childhood friend and the teacher couple.

Dex-chan lover
If you like this, check out the anime(s). The voice acting for Moyako is amazing. Seeing the action and hearing the characters makes the story come alive in a way just reading it with still pictures just doesn't.

I really hope they turn the rest of this into an Anime some day.

Has anyone read the end? Does the BroxSis actually happen or do they find normal relationships?

@whodoo Ending spoilers.
Googling "And Log RAWS ending" came up with a 4chan thread with decent enough translations:https://yuki.la/a/140479168

Unsurprisingly they did not get together, and the ending is retaining status quo/is open-ended. This was the most likely ending since showing two siblings getting together is rare even in manga like Ane Log. Similarly they can't have the any other girl get the guy since the manga fundamentally is about the brocon that is the older sister, and the brother being in a relationship hundred that (Note that I am trying to stay neutral here. Personal opinion is that the long-term friend should get the brother.)

The last panel was the funniest moment this series has had since the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread