Ane Naru Mono - Ch. 9

Group Leader
@savetheprince I've heard that it's a sequel to the non-h version, which would seem to make sense; this happening during the end of the summer and the non-h happening earlier during the beginning. But we could probably ask Iida-sensei for more info, I guess? Try asking if you have a Twitter account.

jak

Contributor
I'm honestly surprised some tentacles didn't go up his ass.

Contributor
@Random_Passer-by it's can't be a sequel, becouse in first chapter of h-version they make contract too - non-h stuff just happens in of screen time(cuz this is main story, that starts early then h) 😀

Group Leader
@Umetsu Sir... You're talking to the person who translated the first chapter. It clearly says that they had a contract already, and that (during the first chapter) Yuu decided to fulfill his part of the deal. A deal that had already been made. It does show them making a contract, but it's very explicitly a flash-back.

@Doomroar This series is the other way around: This is the original series, the serial in G's is the spinoff. I'm in the camp that feels it's a prequel to this series, based on the way the first DJ plays out.

They're kept mostly separate in a plausible-deniability fashion, apart from Onee-chan becoming obsessed with dressing Yuu in crossplay in the non-H series (ch. 22.75), and the H series taking it lots further (ch. 8). That's the only time the two seem to be taking place in the same close timeframe.

Oh that’s.. that’s my favorite fetish in manga form. Overstimulating so much that he pisses himself. I need a few minutes to keep myself from having a heart attack.

Users who are viewing this thread