Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Interesting so ghosts are around eh? I wonder if Chiyo, I mean Onee-chan will get rid of the local ones. xD

He's like the protagonist from xxxHolic. I recommend reading the manga or watching the anime.

and also.. if you woke up from your lovely sleep, drink water instead of tea or any beverages

Double-page supporter
despite the big tits this manga is really fucking sweet, it's not trying to milk the "ecchi" tag at all. I appreciate that

What the hell mc should be just straight up be called *inhales like certain drunktard neko demon* NATSUMEEEEEEEE

I can´t tell if I´m supposed to be apalld since ¨technically¨ they´re ¨siblings¨ and this is a romance. Or do I take this as a romance between and demon who learns to love someone who already loves her.

Dex-chan lover
It looks as if the laws of standard reality don't apply to where Chiyo-san originated. It's like staying in the 5th dimension for eons and eons but only existing with nothing much to live for. That could explain why acting as a lesser being could give her so much excitement, as if she is only experiencing all the mundane wonders of the world for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread