Ane ni Iwareru ga Mama ni Tokkun wo Shiteitara, Tondemonai Tsuyosa ni Natteita Otouto - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
This is quite seriously fun!
Thanks for your goodwill translating this.

Dex-chan lover
ajibppe.png

What

Dex-chan lover
imagine the father and mother being some super duper mythical class super SSS rank adventurers who were supposedly missing but were having a vacation and leaving the house to the older sister which the family knows

Dex-chan lover
Just when I was starting to like the pacing, why is like half of this chapter just in people’s thoughts and them constantly going back and forth (at the last minute) between self doubt and over confidence?

Dex-chan lover
Okay stop me if I'm wrong. The sister of his fiancé, the sister of his mistress, and his sister walk into a town. All three are hotties but one of them is not like the other since she is a bro-con ... or are the other two sis-cons(?). I'm not confused but I AM curious.

Double-page supporter
Hmm so these are the older siblings of that arrogant creep and that shameless weirdo? Not very impressive. Guess that explains why their younger sisters dont measure up to the mc. He and his sister are truly outrageous.

Users who are viewing this thread