Ane ni Iwareru ga Mama ni Tokkun wo Shiteitara, Tondemonai Tsuyosa ni Natteita Otouto - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
The sister was an S rank who was hyped so much, but without all the hard works those two A ranks did she looked like she wouldn't be able to defeat the phoenix.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like i said this before, but wether its machine translated or not there needs to be some proofreading done and there has to be something done about putting black font on top of the black background everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
The sister was an S rank who was hyped so much, but without all the hard works those two A ranks did she looked like she wouldn't be able to defeat the phoenix.
Honestly same thoughts. They hyped her up too much, I expected a one shot. Was very disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, of course the locked weapon is just a normal looking katana. >_>

Dex-chan lover
Honestly same thoughts. They hyped her up too much, I expected a one shot. Was very disappointed.
The explicitly stated point of bringing them was that it would become a drawn out fight on her own. The point was that, even if she could win, she can't one shot it.

Dex-chan lover
Hm. So even immortal beings die if they are killed.
How ironic, because some common people won't die even if they are killed.

Dex-chan lover
Hm. So even immortal beings die if they are killed.
How ironic, because some common people won't die even if they are killed.
and it's a Phoenix of all things. You'd think there would at least be an egg among its ashes.

Dex-chan lover
what's up with all the "saint"?
edit: actually nvm that, the translation seems atrocious in general (not just the "saint" parts). "a greatsword. yes sir!" "fathers breath" ... :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
this is what I feel for every chapter that I have read
Untitled-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread