Ane no Tomodachi - Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
The back arch in the cover tho.
8707972a759975b07d188308c948cc27.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The biggest fanservice an author can lavish its readers is disciplined writing, and the author just handed it to us mere mortals at this moment. They could've used the overused, tried-and-tested hot guys who're trying to score at the beach and the MC tries to look cool as a result, and I would have rolled my eyes. Instead, the author went for a more nuanced, awkward situation with the MC slightly falling flat on his face but still showed the will to protecc. Ab-love-cadabra and this manga show that there's still hope for romcoms to jaded cynics like me, after all.

I kneel.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Loving this series so far. It's cute and funny. I hope it stays that way and avoids major unnecessary drama. I also hope it doesn't drag out and turn into 100+ chapters with no romantic resolution

Dex-chan lover
:kek: do your duty as a twink Akkun, get beaten up, raise her affection points and stay alive throughout the beating until your sister arrives and nukes the bad boys

Dex-chan lover
I'm not interested in a girl that wants me to control every moment of her life or treat her like a possession. If that's what you're into, good for you.
It's not about controlling her life or "treating her like a possession" and if that's all you took from what I said then I don't need to say more. Your beta behavior speaks for itself. Especially since said girl kicked him for that terrible response.
The biggest fanservice an author can lavish it's readers is disciplined writing, and the author just handed it to us mere mortals at this moment. They could've used the overused, tried-and-tested hot guys who're trying to score at the beach and the MC tries to look cool as a result, and I would have rolled my eyes. Instead, the author went for a more nuanced, awkward situation with the MC slightly falling flat on his face but still showed the will to protecc. Ab-love-cadabra and this manga shows that there's still hope for romcoms to jaded cynics like me, after all.

I kneel.
Shame everything leading up to this point has been less than stellar with the way the sister is portrayed and how subservient everyone is to her to some extent.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Poor guy wanted to be a respectful chad and missed out on the hint
That opportunity right there was open for him to say I'm interested in you and I'd like to be exclusive. OR the FMC to say it bothers you so I won't go since I want to be with you. If they both set the relationship as exclusive then it's easier to be sure you can go since I trust you. Both of them could have played that better.

Users who are viewing this thread