Ane no Tomodachi - Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Oct 25, 2024
Messages
287
Its a little annoying but ill take the progression anyday.
Better than miscommunication and stupid drama over it, they atleast understand its mutual for now & are gonna be patient with it. Thats fine rather than rushing stuff. Just need the final confirmation seal which they mostly will with time.
Also Big sis is there to support them so nothing untoward happens later especially since since shes figured what happened that night.
Good chapter for me.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Apr 28, 2026
Messages
1
Talk about streching it,the pace's already slow as it is, and God knows how many chapters we (and she) has to wait for MC become worth of someone's love. If they start dating the work ends? It can't have more story about them on a romantic relationship?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
6,927
While you are right about all this just serving to get more chapters, it's ironic you use Marin as an example. 90% of the story is her planning to confess and then not doing it because of reasons, i.e. extending the story.
Huh. I though 90% of the story was that damn angel cosplay.
 
Active member
Joined
Aug 20, 2025
Messages
135
For the first time in years, I’m actually considering dropping a series :shamihuh: this is seriously getting beyond annoying…
That's what I was thinking when she said she'd wait for him- I'M NOT BITCH, fucking dropping this shit. If anything by chapter 75, they'll slightly brush hands or something 😒
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,153
That's what I was thinking when she said she'd wait for him- I'M NOT BITCH, fucking dropping this shit. If anything by chapter 75, they'll slightly brush hands or something 😒

Honestly, the present chapters make it feel like it's an Yuri Romcom and Lil Bro is just there to watch in the corner.
I mean, nothing wrong with Yuri but then, don't try to sell this series as an Boy/Girl Romcom...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top