Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this back. I like a story where it's believable that the MC would second guess FMC's intentions since she's both older and been close since he was a kid. Also the MC while fluster-able doesn't seem like a complete coward/moron.
I suppose time will tell on that one.
And while in middle school he heard her say that he is like a little brother. So, in his mind, RIP.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that she's taller than him. And since he's in his second year of high-school, there's little chance of him growing much more, if any. I hope he stays shorter than her, because I enjoy seeing the girl be taller sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
She looks so much like Marin Kitagawa. I guess when you design a perfectly symmetrical goddess it translates to other series. That scene where she went and got him was just like when Marin was telling him to measure her. I love this series as Weill so I am looking forward to more blushing. I hope there is a confusion sooner than in My Dress Up Darling, which I am still waiting for.

Contributor
His sister is actually cool. Ofc she would get tons of chocolate.

Picsart-24-05-09-22-59-26-048.png

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, the jump in quality from chap 2 to even the first panel of chap 3 is crazy

Dex-chan lover
Since he's so focused on his first love, he's harmless to anyone else
Do some women really have this mindset?
I guess if you're not into him, he would be an ideal friend.

But doesn't welcoming him to join the girls risk his chance with his crush? Like Hii-chan got jealous here.
Is there no sis code where you actually keep off from such man?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread