Anedoki - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hate this whole arc. MC wanted to call off the date multiple times, but he's apparently mute, so he couldn't do it. He tried learning how to swim, but failed and didn't call off the date despite that fact. He then proceeded to make a clown out of himself by almost drowning after Kanade asked him to show her how he swims. What the fuck did he even want to do at the pool without the ability to swim? To top it all off, Natsuki then had a brilliant idea to follow them with a bunch of horny cretins.
And what does MC do after screwing up the whole date? Leaves while pouting. Dude keeps talking about how adult he is, when he behaves like an actual preschooler. Just as I wondered if MC has any redeeming qualities besides playing the pathetic hero sometimes, he does it again! This time, our brave hero saved Kanade from drowning! I mean come on, everyone would do this.

Every character here besides Natsuki is annoying as hell, especially the three horny mutts, who the author keeps ramming into the story for some reason. The pool date? Oh, they went with Natsuki so they showed up. After the pool date? Oh, Natsuki just casually let them stay in when it's not even her house. Does she want to fuck them? Is that it?
I can propose an alternative title for this great work - "Forced Encounter", because the author doesn't seem to know how to progress the story in any other way.

This is bad enough for me to hate-read it.

Users who are viewing this thread