Anedoki - Vol. 3 Ch. 26.2 - Sequel

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
2,414
It got much better after three horny cretins stopped appearing every chapter. Honestly love this last chapter.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
58
I'm going to be selfish. I wish the ending was a little more conclusive, but I guess that's how it goes for an '09 manga.

I really disliked his friends and even some of the Sakurai chapters despite her being a cute character. I wanted more interactions between the two sisters, mostly the younger one but I can understand that her whole reason to exist was to wake the MC up to his feelings.

Overall, it was a nice read. I don't think I can judge it too harshly because it is clearly a product of its time. Thank god modern romance stories don't pull this "they got together, trust me bro" endings as much as they used to back then.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top