Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Shrine Visit

Dex-chan lover
man, except for the main trio I do not remember who any of these characters are
(and they're not even listed on MAL, so can't recall them that way lol)

The only thing I don't like about this manga is it being a monthly release, I always forget every character except like the 3 main and Uda...

Dex-chan lover
Phew... it felt like was the end here. With most characters showing up and all. It was a send-off but for the volume and not the series.
Clearly things are going pretty well for Nanjou so it feels like the author is just having fun letting Riri and Uda suffer. Also, is not like Riri is obligated to like Uda regardless of having her heart broke, obviously i do wish she does tho. Is really frustrating to see Riri still so sure in not giving up. Almost like Uda approach seems to be only fueling Riri in the wrong direction. Oh well... we can only wait and see whats next.

Dex-chan lover
Okay come how is everyone always gay lmao, what are the odds Nagisa’s random ass cousin as well

We seriously don’t deserve this series though, 30 chapters of almost nothing but wholesome fluff, I feel like it’s a massively slept on series as well. Hopefully everyone who’s so negative towards whispering you a love song each month eventually find this lol

Still praying for an English publication though 🙏
because “whispering you a love song” has failed at the idea of showing SIDE CHARACTER that can’t even compare to the side characters in this manga, when you replace the main couple with an insiferable side character that does nothing but self made drama it get’s really bloody annoying

Dex-chan lover
So why was Mashiro always sick and collapsing? Did we find out yet or is it still to come?

Dex-chan lover
i think the nurse should go to jail man aint no way you're planning to date a high schooler

Man...
I wish for Uda-chan to find her happiness. I know both of them are hurting because they are chasing the other person.

Users who are viewing this thread