Aneue. Skirt wo Makutte Mata wo Aite Misete kuremasen ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Ohhh we all know the childhood friend is statistically the least likely to get the MC. Nicetrythofloozy.

Thanks for the update!!

I'm confused that they play it out that he fully understands her no matter what but when it's an important moment he doesn't? hmmm - seems awfully convenient plot wise xD

Dex-chan lover
@De_Blois don't forget, he've only started understanding only after her closest friends explained to him how she worked. I can see author setting up so he can only understand her dual-answers but not jealousy driven feelings.

I don't know about you guys but i'm fucking pissed at Alt more than anyone right now, like sure she's a childhood friend and all that but excuse me she is visiting you literaly everyday are you not going to marry your damn sister soon ? don't you want to oh i don't know get closer and more intimate with said sister ? naaaaa just gonna keep letting this hoe childhood friend visit everyday and interrupt any free time that we have and also i'm gonna ignore my sister during the whole duration of every visit because i love my sister duh isn't it obvious(so much love).
This damn man child. I seriously don't care that he can't understand her fully yet, he knows her true personality and he dared DARED to say "i'm disappointed in you." to his future wife. (more like ex wife if this ever happened to me) Is he nuts? It's hard to believe he's even in love with his sister with this whole shit.

This chapter was not good for my anxiety. All I wanted was a sweet fluffy story and now we got this b*tch coming out of nowhere. And SCREW ALT bring back that other dude who liked her. Under no circumstances should he have allowed this situation to occur if he truly understood her and should've protected his love from this homewrecker.

Dex-chan lover
This is predictable and dumb. Honestly I figured the manga was ended but nope, we get this stupid arc...

Also can anyone seriously imagine being that attached to someone you knew when you were 5? People that age don't exactly form deep bonds...

Supporter
Story spends 12 chapters with the male lead simping over his sister, then the moment an old friend appears, he ditches the MC instantly.

Seriously though, MC should just stick to the previous guy. That brother of her is a stupid womanizing bastard. He hugs women left and right and holds their hand when he was so pissed at MC before for being close to a guy. He didn't even have any idea of his sister's character and tsundere traits for YEARS until now when they're living together all this time. Smh. So much for being in love with her. Asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread