Aneue. Skirt wo Makutte Mata wo Aite Misete kuremasen ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Honestly my blood is boiling. Why is alt so insensitive??? Is it not obvious that she would get worried when another girl approaches him...... Like after all this crap we've been getting of them being jealous bc their sibling is supposedly dating and now this?!

Fed-Kun's army
Argh... can’t this boy understand that even though they’re fiancés, there are still going to be people interfering with their relationship? This oblivious bitch 🤦‍♀️

Guys srsly, here some real life advice: if you ever find yourself being engaged and someone (whoever it is like bff, siblings, neighbor, childhood friends etc) approach you during the engagement phase, I honestly advise you to f*cking DITCH THEM!! This phase is rlly sensitive for the relationship of fiancés, so don't risk, better safe than sry. Literally even the smallest problem can cause an engagement to break, so don't put your lifelong partner on stake. Your bff or your childhood friends ain't hate you when you wanna spend more time with w your fiance, and even when you meet then again after long time, just say that they should wait (= f*ck off)! Those ppl won't live w you together for the rest of your life, they're only passing by, so they're not worth it. Setting priorities is important guyss
Now look at this wonderful example we have here and learn: ditching his fiance faster than lightning smh. I sometimes srsly wonder how men are soo dumb like they let themselves be seduced with fake b*tches or are they actually aware?! (tbh I only skimmed thru this chapter bc it gonna make me furious abt this dumb sh*t)
So moral of the story: ain't givin a f*ck abt other ppl than your fiance aka your life partner

"I'm disappointed in you, sister"
NO, I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU ALT FOR HURTING MY TSUNDERE GIRL !!!
Hope you suffer next chap (ʘ言ʘ╬)

I have communication problems too but damn she's on a whole other level. It's irritating but I'm glad she's trying to improve herself

BITCH, F YA. DONT COME NEAR HER AGAIN. Btw, We are actually more dissapointed on ya alt. Wheres the talk all gone to? =-= db

I'm just here for the 'car crash I can't look away from it it's so awful' plot, so this bitch childhood friend and Alt being a total ballbag is par for the course

Users who are viewing this thread