Aneue. Skirt wo Makutte Mata wo Aite Misete kuremasen ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

trash I'm so mad. if you knew she was bullying her THEN WHY DID YOU KEEP UP WITH THAT BITCH?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

He was being way too nice to Sheila though. What kinda explanation is that? The cliché is that the guy DOESN'T know the girl is hitting on him. If the manga breaks the cliché so the guy already knows it, that just means he's a douche. This manga can't even cliche right.

He should realize that at the very least only loretta can be his partner at parties. Isn't this just basic noble etiquette to show that you are set on ur partner and that you are gonna stick together? He's so dull that it's annoying. If you realize she's fucking around with your fiance, FIX IT.

Wow. So you knew it after all but you still let it happen. You understood Loretta's personality so I guess you know what she really meant with her words and yet you said those words and even took that girl's side over your fiancé. Gosh. Some guy you are acting like that. It's better for MC to be with the second ML than you are if that's the case.

Welp im out... if he noticed all that, he should've sent that bitch home, sick or not... siegmund is 100x better...

Ew. I don't like that brother. He knew his childhood friend was bullying his fiance, but he didn't console his fiance and instead went along parading flirting with his childhood friend making his fiance hurt. He doesn't deserve her at all.

Not noticing the bullying is bad.
Noticing and doing nothing is even worse WTF.

Dex-chan lover
The beginning it was bad, but still on the edge of barely readable, but this chapter is so bad it hurts to read.

I tried to read the continuation and thanks gid they axed this manga adaptation on this arc lol. The novel still resumes with silly over the top stupidity, it's painful.

Also, there's barely any meat on the original novel story yet they managed to prolong it into 3 manga volume is kind of weird. I feel bad for the mangaka who have to adapt this novel...

Dex-chan lover
wow, Siegmund actually came in and acted like a bro, nice.

jak

Contributor
What's up with the awful watermark plastered all over the art?

Users who are viewing this thread