Aneue. Skirt wo Makutte Mata wo Aite Misete kuremasen ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your hard work and for bringing us this cute manga!

Goodness, the last 3 chapters were so weird like the behavior of the male lead weren't logical? First, he dumped the mc for that b*tch and neglected her and then, he let his love rival tell him that his fiance will be snatched away and he got anxious and went back? Like wtf?! And then, he told the mc that he had to care for that b*tch bc she got sick in their territory although he already knew that she was a b*tch? Sorry not sorry but I can't believe that bullsh*t that came out of his mouth. What did the author think srsly. Tbh, I have the feeling that the last 2 chapters were rushed for the ending like it had to end at ch. 15 and not later. Maybe it could've been better if the manga was longer Idk. Still, it had a cute ending and I'm glad they came together

Quick note if someone is still getting confused: Yes. You can marry your step sibling since its not related by blood.

Supporter
Story went downhill the moment the childhood friend got introduced, like the author knew it was going to be axed so he threw in a second love rival for trope's sake.

The last few chapter somehow made me dislike the male lead. Saying he's disappointed at her then later on saying he knew it wasn't her fault all along 🙄🙄

Still... Thank you for translating! 🙇🏻‍♀️

Thank you so much for the translations!!!

Mixed feelings about how the story developed but I guess that's that.

Users who are viewing this thread