Angel Buddy - Ch. 20

OH MY GAWD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️!!!

I really want more chapters the story is so great i cried when his grandmother died dang it

Aww. I’m definitely gonna support this on lezhin. Thank you for your hard work up until now!

Thanks for the translations. A bit sad cuz maybe this won't be updated for the mean time.

Ughhhh this series is so wholesome i love it ;; I'll see if I can save enough to buy coins to keep reading it, but at least I could read up until now thanks to your hard work. Thank you so much for translating this!!

So I won't be able to read this story anymore. And I can't buy it on Lezhin either. All the good stories are on Lezhin but I can't read any of them because I don't have the money. It's not fair... I hate this change! Plus this story was one of my favorite bl comics ever!

Thank you for translating this comic plus until the first kiss scene! The last chapter was very intersting. I'm very sad you stopped updating it because of Lezhin. Now, does anyone else know where can I read the rest of the comic for free?

Users who are viewing this thread