Angel Densetsu

Wonderful manga. Had me laughing from the beginning to the very end (i finished this in two days lmfao).
If you look at the cover or the first chapter and think the art is trash, please don’t stop reading it. Art really improves over time, after finishing the last chapter i reread the first chapter and i was so surprised at how much change the art went through.
The story is great, the characters are iconic, and it ends wonderfully. please read it!

I think a live action version of this would do really well.
I also think a JoJo reference might be good too.

"Sugi wa Kitano, kisama da!"
"Yarou...Dio! "
"Za Warudo! Toki wo tomare!"
"KIEEEEEEEE" (double palms chest strike)

Don't be put off by the cover or the description of this manga.
It is an incredible read throughout and gives a very solid ending.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the first mangas I read, and hooked me into reading them. The art was strange as first, but man the story, the comic timing. Never fails to make me laugh out literally. This is my first re-read on this platform of Mangadex (quatantine time), I had started reading this Manga from the times of Batoto, and re-read it there multiple times. So anyone hesistating reading this because of the art style, do jump in feet,arms and head first, you will not regret. And in the immortalised words of Kitano Seiichiro "KiiiiiiYehhhhiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!" my friends 😃

I absolutely loved this manga, The great comedic timing and and good ending which slightly makes you want more.

A manga you have to read.

I wish this had a full anime released in America sadly it only has a few episodes in full Japanese and only in Japan, there are snipits on YouTube

I want to see a crossover between this and any of Hiroyuki Nishimori's works. Could be KKOW or Ocha Nigosu.

Was really good until the last arc.

''Fulfilling the boy's promise'' arc was hella annoying. And then everyone just chose to forget that it ever happened!! Changed my rating from 10->8.

Double-page supporter
Don't judge this manga by its art style, the story is amazing and has very good MC

Users who are viewing this thread