Angel Oil

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Aug 17, 2020
Messages
754
liking it, fits my niche very well

it’s the kind of manga that throws you in without much context so that rather than focusing on past happenings with the character it would rather be about the present and future
 
Active member
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
708
@melbisbelbis
Reminds me of Dead Space 1 somehow, except robot/androids.
That aside, the robots are probably all former humans I am guessing.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
3,943
Are these all chapters that are? There is no mention how many chapters the author did, just that it stopped abruptly . By the way, these translations are from 5 years ago.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
281
Truly splendid. I hope to see more one day... thank you for your hard work, kitakevo.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,503
Such detailed artwork... and a style that melds the whimsy of fantasy a bit with the gritty, dirty aesthetics.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
98
@Chizan I couldn't find more. I guess that these are the only chapters available in english. Translator notes on chapter 5 : "Angel Oil vol. 5 from April 2010 issue of Shoujo Sekai. Tatsuyuki Tanaka might finish this one day." https://swarm.tumblr.com/post/65618511690/angel-oil-vol-5-from-april-2010-issue-of-shoujo
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
98
@Vandurn You're welcome, but I just uploaded this. You should thank Swarm for this amazing translation. https://swarm.tumblr.com/
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
98
I strongly recommend watching this animation by the same artist/author:
Genius Party Beyond - Toujin Kit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ZSNjeSZvc / https://nyaa.si/view/995461
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
98
@Xaelath I don't think he will, but maybe someday he decides to continue it. I can say that I enjoy unfinished stories as much as finished ones, so it does not bother me at all.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
98
Some art from the series:
https://muzderauli.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/tatsuyuki-tanaka-cannabis-works-p-105.jpg (😦😦)
https://muzderauli.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/tatsuyuki-tanaka-cannabis-works-p-131.jpg
https://muzderauli.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/tatsuyuki-tanaka-cannabis-works-p-130.jpg
https://muzderauli.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/tatsuyuki-tanaka-cannabis-works-p-132.jpg
https://muzderauli.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/tatsuyuki-tanaka-cannabis-works-p-133.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top