Angel or Villainess - Ch. 10

People comparing them to Aria and Mielle better rethink it; Angela was never a dumb child and never had the slightest chance of a redemption. She needs to go down.

You go Jayna!!

jyc

Yess we're getting results 🤩 still hate her former fiancee, hope he's not ml

Something that I really like about this story is that Jayna doesn't actually know everything. She trusted Angela until the very end.

Now, she's uncovering her deplorable and sus attitude from the start! Hopefully Jayna can keep up...

Aggregator gang
Sorry but is it just me or the artist is not really good at drawing clothes? Jayna's dresses are really lame and Angela's outfits look like eyesores

@Azure_1802 This looks like a rushed job. Even the anatomy sometimes is a bit icky. The backgrounds are all made in 3D and filtered to look like a drawing. (i see that a lot in webtoons, i get that they want to save time but sometimes it's so jarring lol)
The clothes look so flat thoooo, hope they get better with time

Thank you for the fast updates!

Also, I’m not a huge fan of the art either, but I love revenge stories like these. You get more numb to the art over time

Aggregator gang
@Reivlun: i agree. I'm ok with the backgrounds since this is just a webtoon, and weird anatomy and weird faces are common in Korean webtoons so i kind of getting used to it but this genre (medieval themed time travel/isekai/tensei/villainess), Korean artists usually focus on beautiful dresses and accessories (and male characters' handsomeness lol) but those are quite dull here.

Aggregator gang
the benevolent leader of capitalist society
????
Capitalism does lots of things, it improves people's lives it lifts people out of poverty but benevolence is not one of them.

Maybe that should read "capitol society"

Also, somehow I have never thought of theology as useful.

Users who are viewing this thread