Angel or Villainess - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Not to cheer on a complete scumbag, but for her age... She's highly intelligent on how to manipulate people. She thinks super quick at spur of the moment things and knows enough to just about get away with everything.

Granted.. If I had the status our MC had over that girl and got brought back in time after she killed my father and I... Yeah, she wouldn't of made it to the capital. I mean, yeah "revenge is always the best" but not always, it takes WAY to long for revenge to actually happen... But I get it, you want to chip away at all her hope or something?

@Xevin I'm pretty sure that she'll stick with her friend. I mean, similarly to how the MC can, once you realize that Angela is "fake" you realize just how much of a scumbag she is and everything is calculated to hurt Jayna, and make Angela seem more "pitiful", which I doubt Louise isn't able to see that there are issues between her and Angela, because well she even covered for the fact on why Jayna was still "hidden" at her, hosted party.

I still can't tell whether Louise is going to believe Angela or Jayna now. There is a small possibility that she may hate Jayna for that because she was the only person who knew about her past and it is out of the realm of possibility that Jayna may tell Angela about her past.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter has to be the most satisfying one to date, cant wait for the upcoming chapters

I'm a bit impatient, I want some spoilers for the next few chps 😭

Haha devila you bitch , avoiding a question herself i cant believe such a bitch character like her exist lmaoo

IM DYING TO KNOW THE NEXT CHAPTER !! THIS ARTIST IS RLLY GREAT , THIS MANHWA RLLY GOT ME THIRSTY FOR MORE 😂😂

Holy- that was freaking beautiful to witness!!!! She ended not only one but two bitches on one single party!!!! Bruh slow clap for Jayna, she didn't even need to sweat.

Dex-chan lover
Now it's time to clear up her lies and then she'll be the one everyone doesn't like this time around. She really spread a bunch of lies last time, why is she so evil towards the people that took her in. If she Jayna really wanted to she could tell her father about this and he'd probably send her away

Users who are viewing this thread