Angel or Villainess - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
the way she looks not that different from when she has that psychotic look always makes chapters like these seem surreal

The moment she said she’d go to the park I knew she’d met the ML hehe. I bet he’s the sickly prince

That’s def royalty right there 😂 why else would he just casually approach a definite Miss in fancy clothing (... unless he shady... 🤔)

Dex-chan lover
Is he the ML? This does seem like one of the typical situations where the ML is introduced. 🤔

Thanks for the chapter.

@kursedkaiju I think they said:
he looks too solid to be a ghost
(Hel ookst oos olidt ob ea ghost)

Fed-Kun's army
Calling it now, Dane is secretly a member of the royal family. This could not be more of a generic scene for these kinds of shoujo manhuas.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I agree with the staff, something is off with this Dane guy...

Blond hair and red eyes? He's def some higher ranking nobility 🤣 I'd be more surprised if he isn't part of a ducal house or the imperial family.

I'm guessing the rabbit likes her? It didn't try to kick her or beat her up for knocking it down, so...

That's a sudden development, but I don't mind a bit of breath between the tense Jayna vs How moments... also the sickly first Prince was showed as a blonde dude so I assume that's either him or the second one.

Users who are viewing this thread