Angel or Villainess - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another great chapter, though still waiting for those head pats for Anna. Okay we did get that creepy shot of young Angela in chapter 2 but so it looks like Jayna is just doing petty/obnoxious things to bug Angela rather then "ruin her" and makes Jayna seem more silly then vengeful. The tea is very sketch. I think the ironic thing would be if all of Jayna's actions just ended up making Angela feel the same way Jayna that she did towards Angela in her first life.

Dex-chan lover
@AnAverageGuy
Another one is that Angela killed her abusive dad after her mom passed away, then forged the adoption request letter to Duke Belchester so he would take her in.

Wow, @zz2000 thanks for the spoilers! That sure clarifies a lot of stuff. I’m glad Angela isn’t just hating Jayna with no basis.

Dex-chan lover
I like her declaration "I Will Ruin Your Life"

Edit-> Also, it is confirmed. She was thot since the very beginning.

I can only assume her hatred is based purely on Jealousy according to what the ZZ said

100% that tea is poisoned and 100% Jayna expected it. No way she'd empty her cup otherwise

@Krune But she already hated Jayna from the beginning? And clearly from her face in the panels, she's not interpreting Jayna's actions negatively but she will regardless see Jayna as someone lording over her because that's the kind of insecure broken person Angela is

@meijune It's still no basis though? Having a hard life and being compared to others has nothing to do with murder plots. Angela didn't even know that family and they treated her more precious than her family ever did and raised her status more than they ever attempted to raise Jayna's. This just makes Angela look even more deranged

Dex-chan lover
@Ceereus Maybe Angela was just deranged to begin with. It's the only way I can think of why she'd willingly backstab the foster family and sibling who treated her with nothing but kindness.

Omg it sounds like Angela is like a psycho from a horror film. Already twisted and cross over to the dark side by the time they meet.

Angela is a deranged psycho bitch who hates the foster family that (in the original run, from how betrayed MC felt - this is a guess) treated her well. I hate her face just looking at her. Seeing the revenge shall be delicious.

Dealing with how the father might feel indebted into looking after this psycho might be an issue, but I'm sure our MC can handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread