Angel or Villainess - Ch. 3

Group Leader
Is this going to be like Reverse Hourglass? If so, then I'm down. I love these kind of wits and cunning plan.

The art isn't all that great, and there's already a number of narrative inconsistencies, but I feel like all the crazy looks these girls give each other is worth the read.

Double-page supporter
you know theres something wrong with your tea if someone keeps glancing at your cup, i feel like this didnt happen in her past life or it did happen but she didnt notice

Double-page supporter
One does wonder if Angela is really even that Baron Lifesaver's real daughter?

hold on. hold.on. hold the fuck on. she was invited into THEIR HOUSE then proceeds to RUIN THEIR HOUSE. ok, what if they didn't do that? what if they weren't so charitable? you would be on the streets by now. and even further proceeds to bully their daughter, have both of them hanged and steal her mans. can we get a top 10 best house guests

the audacity of this girl oml. It's not like they took you in a bullied you/abused you. They supported you and treated you well like they would their own family and she turns around and stabs them in the back?? I really hope Jayna gets her good.

It's revealed way later that she makes a love/attraction potion that she puts in the food and drink of people she intends to use. It's probably as simple as that and explains why MC was so devoted to her in the original timeline. Doesn't work now because MC already HATES her so the potion has nothing to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread