Angel or Villainess - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Someone on Novelupdates posted more detailed reasons on Angela's past; which explains a lot of her current day motives.

Angela's family:

Angela's dad had war trauma/PTSD. It drove him to become an abusive alcoholic, and he would frequently beat Angela's mom.
When Angela's mom died from the beatings, he made Angela his new punching bag.
The family was also quite poor, since the father gave away all his money due to wartime guilt.

Angela's motivation :

Angela's mom used to tell Angela how she used to be in love with Jayna's dad, and if only she'd married him they'd have much happier lives.
So Angela became obsessed with taking over MC's life and happiness which she felt was rightfully hers.

Why Angela hates pink:

Angela's dad would force her mom to wear a pink dress to hide the abuse wounds.
And when he started beating Angela, he made her wear that dress too.
Therefore Angela hated the colour pink since.

Aggregator gang
Most of the time travel revenge stories have the MC in a disadvantageous position. In this story, the girl seems to hold all the cards so long as she does not let Angela manipulate her so this just looks like bullying if you look at it from the perspective of someone without future knowledge. I find it pretty funny.

I'm here for the murder maid whose response to 'I want angela to suffer more' was literally 'I know a guy'

So I get why Ronna hates the MC but why does Ronna’s maid hate the maid of our MC???

Thanks for the translation!!

Aggregator gang
@Febriz

Well it's usually one of a few variations for these stories
1) Do unto others first (this story)
2) Mosquitoes flying into the bugzapper that is the MC
3) OP massive retaliation from the MC with cheats
4) Some combination of the above

You usually get some sort of horrendously complicated plan (fun on fiction) on top of the basic idea to "make them suffer"

Personally i always get a laugh out of the "make them live with regret" plans.

Dex-chan lover
Oooo? Will the ml be the first Prince maybe? I can't imagine she'd date any of the guys who condemned her in her first life.

Aggregator gang
@Febriz: I agree, i find it funny, especially after seeing that Angela's bitch face in chapter 1, i just want the MC to bully her even more :))

? pink haired girl is the fiancee of the 2nd prince or the 1st prince? if its the 2nd prince i wonder what happened to her?

Fed-Kun's army
well though i dont see the point of all this struggle when you can tell your dad about your time regression and get angela kicked out and falsely blacklisted from getting any support the revenge is sastifying either way

I love how Jayna's going to be a demon, chour. I am supporting her. Go, girl! gIVE US EVERYTHING!

soo im guessing
the 1st prince might be the ml?🤔 i hope it is, i'd rather him than the 2nd prince bastard who killed her whole family last life

Users who are viewing this thread