Angel or Villainess - Ch. 6

Now this is weird.. because of this inconsistency I reread chapter one. So tell me how the hell is she ended up still getting executed and did not do anything to that bi*ch even if she said already suspicious of her and learned that Laurel language??? She let that bi*ch badmouthing her and ruining her life??? Wtf??

@Faylinn Cassiel is a duke’s son, and he was the white haired guy who guided Angela down to Jayna’s cell in chapter 1. He’s Jayna’s fiancé

in the first life, this meeting was when Angela begins seducing him bc she thought it would lead her to higher status. But this life time, Angela will try to avoid meeting him bc she knows of the second prince’s existence. In the first life, Angela didn’t know about the second prince until much later

I predict that the next chapter is gonna make me angry xD I hope she'll break up with that scum of a fiancé! Even if Angela goes after the Crown Prince in this timeline, this dude betrayed her in her 1st life. Our MC should just go after the Crown Prince instead or someone cute but decent, ty, lol.

For a sec. I was pondering how should I feel about Rona but then I remembered what she did, and I saw what she said, and now I'm just waiting for her death, darn evil b1tches! >u<

@Kagamimocchi maybe it was too late. Angela was already too powerful (appreciated in society and with all the male characters in love with her)

when a male chara enters the scene i always feel stressed... and that disgusting guy..

Dex-chan lover
I Honestly like watching Jayna setting her up to fail and watching her suffer almost every chapter but no one is pitying her when she starts sobbing

I wouldn't wait Angela forget about her, make her die quickly when it still hurts; create rumours about Rona being promiscuous in the house in the way that affects the family reputation so you further create a ride between your father and Angela.

Also I hope she dumps the Second Prince, screws him as well and goes to the Crown Prince cause that would be epic.

Dex-chan lover
Hope Rona dies a bit after and the bitch hurts more. Imagine lying with smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread