Angel or Villainess - Ch. 6

@Kagamimocchi I read somewhere that angela's maid rona is a witch. Remember the tea they gave to jayna in chapter 3. Rona mixed in some love potion in the tea so that jayna will always blindly support angela and never go against her. It's also the same trick they used in their previous life to win the crown prince's affection.

these bitches even dares to talk behind her back...

because she was being nice to you?! A Formidable foe indeed.

Dex-chan lover
I assume the maid assassin would kill Rona, but I guess picking a house that will get robbed in the future works.

Dump the bastard Duke, filthy traitor.

guess i should save some chapters so i can read it in one go and find that bitch suffering she deserve

Double-page supporter
This is pretty weak compared to the "The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass"

My God i cannot wait till some retribution is served to her and those around her. Gawd what a gross human being

Thank you so much for updating and sharing Angelic Lady to us A Parody scans!!! Thank you so much for all the hardwork. 🙇‍♀️🥰🥰🥰

And oh! Who is Cassiel? Is he that crowned prince from before? Lmao, why does he seems to be Ruve 2.0, chour. But I hope things will be different from now on.

Once again, thank you so much, A Parody Scans. 💖

@beazacha All of your ideas are epic except for the one about Jayna targeting the Crown Prince. Because right now Crown Prince have his own fiance, and I don't think that fiance had done anything bad enough to get her fiance stolen...

Users who are viewing this thread