Angel or Villainess - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I had hope for you Cassiel, I thought "oh maybe it'll be different this time" whoops guess what

Dex-chan lover
Finally a FL that won't easily forgive or forget what her fiance put her through after betraying her. Looking forward to his downfall 😤
Thanks for the update ❤️

Dex-chan lover
anyone plz spoil me the identity of the ml TT and if its a scumbag tell me if hes worth it in this timeline or if hes still a scumbag TT (sometimes they change in the second timeline and manage to become angels so we can forgive them a bit)
this one surely isnt ml but i thought of the crown prince 🤷‍♀️SPOIL ME PLZ.

... honestly who is the ML in this story? Please don't tell me it's the Crown Prince. The Crown Prince already had a fiance. If the (intended) future Crown Princess is not horrible, I honestly can't (or even want) see Jayna taking the Crown Prince.

The ML is
Its the first prince not the crown prince right?

Soooo his impression was of a good character even if he tought of jayna only as a good friend who he wouldn't mind spending the rest of his life with, but if he betrayed this friend of his without knowing anything then he's hopless

Dex-chan lover
@Rinkha

It's the first prince (not crown prince). He was sick and died in the first time line.
Falling in love:
It was love at first sight for him. 😍

Group Leader
I don’t blame the MC for trying to cut his losses considering what happened with him. He didn’t look like a bad guy here so I can understand her being shaken.

But for real though cheating men must die

I've reread the other chapters too so I will not be suprised if Angela's father's death is eithe faked or a set up. Considering the area she is from used to be a part of another country she could be a political chess piece that is getting support from the outside.
Edit/My theory:
Basically by trying o stop Angela from ruining her house MC will discover a political takeover plot or some other political mess and become a hero, but her feeling towards people who have previously excecuted her will not change and she will find new love

Banned
Oh good she doesn't end up with the same loser that screwed her over in the last life.

I hate reading these genre novels/toons where the MC ends up back with the same person again, especially when the person in question barely changed from 1st life to 2nd life.
I'm okay with Doctor Elise because at least in that one the ML changed significantly enough in the MC's life that he essentially became a new character.

At first I felt bad for him then when I saw he blushed when looking at that B**** I thought Nope he can go die! Thx for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread