Angel or Villainess - Ch. 7

tsk. once a degenerate always a degenerate. anyways in all honesty i don’t want her with the crown prince either. i’d rather she marry someone who isn’t related to this fiasco such as someone of high status from somewhere else or marrying someone that hasn’t betrayed/ignored her. it’ll be nice to see angela suffering later on though :)

god, i felt so bad reading this chapter

cassiel seems so cute and honest with jayna, it's heartbreaking to see his expression change like that after seeing angela... i can just imagine hayna's pain when the boy he's been friends with all her life turning on her just because he has the hots for someone else.. like how low do you need to be to do that? cassiel doesn't feel like such a person but so far those seem to be the facts... ;;;

thank you for the fast updates, i'm really illusioned with this story and looking forward to how it develops, thank you dearly!!!

trash has so many alternative names now: sovieshu, gaspal, cassiel, etc.

@Lunatiarrah THIS!!! I had the same questions throughout chapter 2 onwards as well.

In the opening, MC was shown to be a cheerful girl who gets along with people and Angela too ofc. But suddenly once she returned to the past, she became a 'victim' throughout their 'friendship'?? -She doesn't have good relations with the servants, she had strained relationship with her father, and now her engagement is broken.

I feel like it's a glaring plot hole where the author showed the story to be "Angela is a (pretend) nice girl who betrayed another nice girl- Jayna" but the story became "Angela is outright the villain and Jayna is the victim" simply for us to despise Angela more.

We hate these cheating bastards here 🥰 He better not be the ml after some redemption or some shit or ima be sad

Dex-chan lover
@Shortnime
You're right about it being a glaring hole, but it can also be explained as the air-headed protagonist that didn't know better until reality slapped her in the face (Jail) and upon reflection she realized exactly what she was doing to her.
It's definitely not explained all that well, nor do we get that impression, but the hole isn't big enough to warrant the author needing to clarify it as all of that doesn't actually matter compared to the 'present' dynamic and interactions.

I'm seeing a lot of hatred for the fiance right now. After reading some spoilers, I truly pity the guy.

He only fell in love with Angela because he was fed a love potion by the witch Rona. In the new timeline, he'll still eventually get killed off because of what happened in the first timeline because of the MC's revenge. All the evil shit that he did wasn't even done under a sober mind, it was done by magic inducement. Poor guy.

Users who are viewing this thread