Angel or Villainess - Ch. 7

That sucks...having to witness it twice. She was staging an ‘accidental meeting’ wth “it’s not my place” my ass.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me if this really is another one of those they both came back to the past scenarios? cause if they both did then im out even if the story is good I'm tired of that plot

@ruuyin Yeah :( It's interesting that she's being slightly less shameless about meeting her friend's fiance without being invited.

@wanfai She doesn't say anything deep about her life. Whether her life is peachy or difficult isn't on the same level as trumped up charges of treason and attempted murder. Your life can be difficult and you could still find criminal charges unexpected and more worthy of attention. So that's why the opening of the story is focusing on how it began, a little tiny bit about the middle and mostly about how her life came to an end. She describes using her social capital to help Angela and maybe she looks happy in those images, but that's also the beginning of her time with Angela. Nothing is really mentioned about how it progressed except the ending and:
IMG-20201205-215208.jpg

That's a fairly strong hint that her life didn't remain as it was when Angela entered it.

I'm- ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ. Idk when we'll get to see his reputation plummet but I can't wait to see it

First of all, thank you so much A Parody Scans for gracing us another chapter of Angelic Lady. 🙇‍♀️🥰 Thank you so much!! 💖💖💖

AND gosh, did Angela also remembers the past? or just fragments about the past? And Cassiel? 😌😌😌🗡🗡🗡 Wow, really. As expected, Cassiel's fate is Angela. That, really hit me hard. Lady Jayna, please do the honor and decapitate both of them 😌🗡🗡 I wonder who's the male lead for Jayna? uwu. He better be much better than this Cassiel. 💀

Ughhhhh another bastard with pretty face with no brain liking a two faced b*tch.

I have an inkling that Angela is not aiming for a the knight anymore because she knows there is a prince she could snag in the future. Remember when Jayna mentioned the second prince?

WHo's the REAL ml , I AINT WASTING MY HEART ON THESE IDIOTS WHO FELL FOR ANGELA TT_TT

I don’t think that the dragon gem thingy would allow Angela to get HER memories back especially since the gem gave a favour to that family specifically. I am quite tired of seeing this conniving bitches face tho, like I hope we can move on soon.

Dex-chan lover
A piece of Shite.

So, she is going after the royalty immediately because of what Jayna said.

@IlaDesu if you really wanna know,,,

it would be the first prince who wasn't able to ascend the throne due to his poor health in the first timeline

i hate angela 🤢🤮 that trash her being trash is already insulting the trash family she’s worse than that far far far worse

Users who are viewing this thread