Angel or Villainess - Ch. 7

THANK GOD SHE'S NOT GOING TO FALL FOR THIS BITCH ASS. I really don't understand the stories where the lead will give the scumbag a 2nd chance JUST BECAUSE ITS A DIFFERENT TIMELINE, like fuck off with that shit!

A green tea slut and a cheating scumbag. They'd make such a nice couple.

Cheaters will always cheat, no need to second guess on that.

Fed-Kun's army
Major spoilers about Calmar that I had read in the novel forums for those that are shitting on him. Read at your own discretion.

It wasn't his fault that he betrayed Jayna. Angela had fed him a love potion, which no one has immunity to, so Calmar was forced to love Angela against his own true will.

In fact, Calmar truly DOES love Jayna.

But... because of the trauma that Jayna had suffered, they won't be together. She's psychologically and mentally put a distance with him that he cannot close, and no matter what actions he does for her. At one point, even when he tried to save her, it made her PTSD trigger and she told him not to touch her. He never understood what the reason was, but ultimately was forced to accept that they couldn't be together, especially when Jayna ends up with the main love interest of this story. Calmar does move forward in his life and not be stuck on Jayna, but it is really sad that that ends up happening.

If they do it this way as well, we're probably gonna wish she had overcome her PTSD and got back together with him.

if you were caught adulterating back in the days your nose and ears got popped off sooooooooooooooooooo do laws not exists in manga lol (btw im not actually serious but people did get their ears and nose popped off.) not mad at calmar tho, my guy didn't really get a choice in the matter

Users who are viewing this thread