Angel or Villainess - Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
I like this but Fmc should just kill her and tell her dad that she went back in time cause I am not seeing no revenge.

Just hire some pro assasin, disguise it as accident and live a happy life

geez she does look innocent and loveable. if it wasnt for the first few chap where we know her true colors, i totally would've been fooled by her.

Angela is disgusting, I hope she'll be condemned just as our MC in the previous timeline (I'm mainly here to see our MC destroying her and her cheating b4st4rd of a fiancé, so I hope we'll have more chapters focused on that and she living a happy and cute life, rather than chapters focused on Angela, pls~).

Ty for the chapter. uwu<3

I really like this manga! I really don’t know why because I’ve never been a fan of isekai manga but this is really good!

Banned
Cool. An MC in one these stories that actually realize early on that her actions are changing the future she knows.

I'm kinda impressed that Angela changes targets so easily once she knows there's a bigger fish than the fiance. XD It makes it more interesting than if she was only out to ruin the MC's life.

Am I the only one who doesn't really like MC? Her empty and dead eyes scare me.

She's really greedy little thing.... And it's wasted on her good name angela. The author should name her bichilla shemallesous lol

I mean- she aimed for the prince right away but that timing with the fiancee tho lol

Old sentiments die fast in front of a beautiful face 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread