Angel or Villainess

Angela would never take anything from our prota she would play dumb thinking that is either poisoned or cursed like the pendant, Im hoping to see some witchcraft or alchemy in any case she already make her mind to see her suffering destroyed or broken, or even better both so we get plus +100chaps

Does anyone else really hope that boss rabbit is actually a transfigured human and is secretly the true male lead?

Group Leader
Lmao commentor below me typed my thoughts. I was about to think boss rabbit is probs the ML.

@QueenKittyKat yes, there is a cathartic factor that has to be adressed when you make this revenge stories, there are expectations to be met with the character and with the audience, after all if you put MC under lots of torture of course we're going to expect mc to have a good life on its second run and that someone pays horribly in accordance, this is one of the strenghts and weakness of this type of stories.

I cant wait to read the next chapter. I know that angela’s maid that was fired, helped angela a lot 1st timeline. I want to know how Jayna finds out the truth. I’m curious about that angela & that maid backgrounds too.
Angela’s maid that was fired, is actually a witch. In the 1st timeline, she was the witch that helped angela a lot with her witchcraft. She was also the brain for angela. Angela is actually just a stupid green tea bitch.

With the combination of being spoiled and not being too fond of her endgame partner I'm gonna drop the series.

I really liked the first half till the episode we got introduced to the blonde kid and that ugly rabbit. The pacing felt like whiplash and combined with spoilers and recent chapters I don't think I can continue anymore.

I hope the rest of you guys can enjoy the series. I just ruined it for myself.

Idk if that counts as a spoiler but Im kinda surprised that someone is dropping the series for this lol🤣.
Check the early chaps and you will found thats not even spoiler is just basic deduction, plus the story that cassiel mentions about the south everything just add ups.

viv

I mean I think in chapter 10 or so it mentioned how
the saint’s divine beasts are albino right? Like red eyes and white fur.

So I’m not 100% sure but I think the boy at the lake is
related to the saint/saintess somehow and/or is the first prince, and the bunny is his divine beast.

im curious about angela's past now, like why is she so afraid of the color pink and so on

Dex-chan lover
@assyong glad i'm not alone in this

I've been on the fence about this series since it's another petty revenge story however it seemed odd that the author seemed to entirely skip the most obvious question to ask

"fucking why"

J is being just as much as a bully and shit as A was why am i supposed to root for her both of them are bullies the only difference is J feels justified

you know by doing the thing she hates was done to her hopefully it's not some half assed cop out and both of them reflect on what happened and become better people

Chances are A is the daughter of the previously mentioned witch which ive been suspecting for a while so well see how that shakes out.

Angela cried mommy pfft. Dam I wish we could read chapter 27 I hate the cliff hangers >< every time I read a new chapter I get nervous xD

I'm probably wrong, but I had the wild idea that...
Angela's PTSD over the pink dress is because before coming to Bellechateur, she was taken as her mom and s*xually abused

Users who are viewing this thread