Angelic Syndrome

Group Leader
So, I’m a sucker for spoilers, and at least wanted to know if this ends in some horrific tragedy (which it totally could, all things considered) so I watched the last part of the narrated game play through. I don’t speak Japanese, so my understanding was very basic, but in case anyone else is curious about the end, as it was in the game at least, what I could make out was
a year after defeating(?) Gloria, Angele is back at her home, living comfortably. She gets a letter from Hakana, and while I don’t know exactly what it said, she leaves excitedly in a rush and the game ends with their reunion

Dex-chan lover
never heard of this manga before, didn't even read the description, but as soon as i read half of the first chapter i think "this has to be based on an rpg indie game"
so i google the name and
"I KNEW IT! ! ! !"

Aggregator gang
Pocket Mirror deserves a good adaptation in either manga or anime form. Although adapters really need to understand that you can't just copy rpg maker games 1:1 otherwise the pacing and logic becomes really jarring and terrible.

Someone please pick this up TwT
(If you are willing to pick it up and need a redrawer I can do it ;-;)

I should have read the tags. That nearly made me sick. Great read though. Hope it gets finished

Dex-chan lover
... Oh boi...
I liked the premise but... The story itself goes fast. Like reeeeeally fast.
(Note : I just discovered that it was 14 chapters long and it's an adaptation from a rpg soooo yeah)

My biggest problems are both Gloria and the Mad Dogs or whatever.
Gloria feels like your typical "I'm evil because I want to lol" and the disease being an experiment... Alright then. That could have been better imo.
The Dogs are... Underwhelming and extremely clichés. "Actually we are the gud guys even if we tried to kill/contain you against your will without giving actual explanation" kind of annoying.

Really not my stuff.

If you liked it, good for you. I personally didn't. Love to those that love it tho.

I didn't see the thriller tag, and was mortified lmao. I'll keep reading when it's completed because my heart is dying, I can't stand any type of horror :'D I just wanna know what happens to Angeline 😭

Users who are viewing this thread