Angel's Use - Ch. 6

Ahh thanks for that missing bubble speech. He looks so smug when he says "That's not applicable to prisoners" 😂

It is pretty unfair, like wether you’re good or not, if you’re born angel you’re good and if you’re a demon you’re bad. What’s the point of demons then ? Entertain angels so that they capture them?
The way the author made the characters in this chapter really shows that angels can be some not-so-good individuals and that demons can’t really be good or bad, they are just entitled to be the bad ones.

so that's why she was able to pull the demon's sword from the ML's body.. why did it just click for me now..

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the demon's name is actually supposed to be Gusion, as in one of the 72 demons of Solomon.

lol is he supposed to be the male lead? aren't we supposed to like the male lead though? why is he so despicable and annoying? it doesn't even seem like he likes her, it's just that he wants to take her back to prison? but he's jealous of her brother?

She probably ran away and decided to become human because he's a fucking douche and she thought it would be harder for him to find her 😂
The brother could be a lower rank demon and helped her escape (?).

Ah sh*t, I thought they were lovers, not that cheap thing of prisioner whatever haha. He needs to stop acting like an idiot, it feels like a waste to have such a handsome face and that stupid mind xD

At least we have answers now, so she was indeed a powerful demon. öwö

She's strong and simple, I like her more and more <3

Tnks for the translation guys uwu

prisoner?1?1? if he's the male lead isn't this some stockholm syndrome type shit? she's such a baddieee im so glad she told his annoying ass off like that

Users who are viewing this thread