Angou Gakuen no Iroha - Ch. 22 - Always Approach A Code As If It's Your First

Dex-chan lover
It's a pretty weak plot point to say they let him survive because he was a girl and that they just "made him dance after murdering his friends until he was rescued". :pepehmm: If this went down, the only reason to spare a girl would be sexual. So they'd very quickly realize he's got a dick and end him. So this makes no effing sense. Leaving aside the whole convoluted, unbelievable, melodramatic story of the cheering team being taken to a refugee camp and getting murdered by thieves :aquadrink: hard to empathize with something so convoluted.

This manga also keeps suffering from the Mc being an unbearable flaky pussy lol the winner being rewarded is just like war so I'll quit? :wtf: Give me a break, he should have realized that before robbing the rest of the opportunity of being class president if anything. Literally all the conflicts he's been involved in followed that logic so it even makes less sense to bring that up just now. :notlikethis:

All the 3 girls talking to him would make better main characters and they all show more teeth. It's amazing how the secondary characters are carrying this Manga. Anonimity requested is such a freaking ruthless cutie!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
It's a pretty weak plot point to say they let him survive because he was a girl and that they just "made him dance after murdering his friends until he was rescued". :pepehmm: If this went down, the only reason to spare a girl would be sexual. So they'd very quickly realize he's got a dick and end him. So this makes no effing sense. Leaving aside the whole convoluted, unbelievable, melodramatic story of the cheering team being taken to a refugee camp and getting murdered by thieves :aquadrink: hard to empathize with something so convoluted.

This manga also keeps suffering from the Mc being an unbearable flaky pussy lol the winner being rewarded is just like war so I'll quit? :wtf: Give me a break, he should have realized that before robbing the rest of the opportunity of being class president if anything. Literally all the conflicts he's been involved in followed that logic so it even makes less sense to bring that up just now. :notlikethis:

All the 3 girls talking to him would make better main characters and they all show more teeth. It's amazing how the secondary characters are carrying this Manga. Anonimity requested is such a freaking ruthless cutie!
I remember in multiple interviews Nisio always said that MC in his stories (who are usually boys) are not that important compared to female characters. So it might be the case that Nisin just decided to give Iroha purposefully weak motivation and backstory to let his female classmates shine. But I more inclined to believe that Nisio just fucked up with his character lmao

Double-page supporter
I'd just like to say that i think you shouldnt really look at this manga with our worlds sense of logic more like the manga has its own sense of logic. That's how im interperting it while reading

Users who are viewing this thread