Ani ga Kareshi de, Gomen

the little sister is so cool~~ Also, why does every single childhood friends/stepsiblings romances first chapters always end at one of them realizing their feelings for the other. Oh shoujo~ I'm hooked because it's the first one I've read where the sister isn't the main pov.

Refreshing female lead. Might make this interesting.

I swear all these shoujo manga would be so much better if there wasn’t forced drama and love triangles all the time. It’s almost impossible to have no drama in this context of step siblings but please fir the LOVE OF GOD let’s skip past the love triangle/ rival arc

I normally love the stepsibling trope, but FL in this one just kills it for me. I’ll try to continue but might drop... just because she is driving me crazy. Her young adult personality is not a winner to me; she’s playing games. Ughhh

Oh wtf hotel??? Btw, this kind of manga it's better if you dropped it after the mc and heroine finally going out, to avoid some annoying drama inside their relationship especially if the drama caused by fuckin the third person or anyone ya know. So yeah, i'm done after reading latest chapter (though it's not eng, i used google tl lmao)

havent read it yet but the female lead face in the cover makes me laugh so hard hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread