Ani no Inu Ma ni Ani no Kanojo ga Ie ni Kita. - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Little brother is a real dick, right off the bat. Dude is literally smack talking his own brother for being late from his JOB to his girlfriend's face. Buddy you live in Japan, a bit of overtime and coming home late isn't new and he certainly isn't intending to randomly stand his GF up. I know the author wasn't thinking that deep when he wrote that dialogue but I've met people like that and it genuinely just irritates me.

Girlfriend is just a bomb of perversions waiting to blow.

Aggregator gang
Basically a big red flag

Most likely she will suck dry his brother money and move on to the other guy when the brother has dry

A true example of Jirai onna

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Or, more likely, they're both happy, fucking more than you and sharing a chuckle at the loser of a brother.
You don't understand those kind of women, they do that kind of thing for the thrill and that thrill cannot be found just by having intercourse with their partner or get substituted with her partner love.

So if they married, she will do something behind her husband back. At best she will have some kind of OF account which enough to satisfy her need for thrill, at worse they will have a 'happy marriage' until the brother is 70 y.o. and found out all of his children aren't his and he died from stroke after knowing all the truth.

I will said it again, If you find your woman is that kind of woman, you better stay away from her. If you can tolerate her act, then do whatever you want with your life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So if they married, she will do something behind her husband back. At best she will have some kind of OF account which enough to satisfy her need for thrill, at worse they will have a 'happy marriage' until the brother is 70 y.o. and found out all of his children aren't his and he died from stroke after knowing all the truth.
Happened to my great grandpa, he found out his love had an OF full of feet picks for 20 years and collapsed...

Users who are viewing this thread