Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - Diary 92

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
We're getting closer and closer to 100 chapters...

Aggregator gang
know what, im actually looking forward to tl's last page more than the actual chapters. 😂

This chapter wasn't so bad, just want the characters to get what they've desire at this point. Reach that enlightenment they seek..

Double-page supporter
Well, this was a lovely chapter. A lot of progress was made: our girl learned more about her brother, figured out some of her own motivations, and found that she would have support for her decisions. I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Ba-baka aniki! I'm not sad about it! Not really!

p.s. Wow, people really don't feel anything from this chapter? Even though it's so wholesome and expands on the characters?
Yeah, okay. (>__>)

I swear.
The chapter is brimming with cheerful and joyness..

but I always have "this" tension everytime the "glaring sight" occurs.

talk about uncanny valley...

Dex-chan lover
High School graduation is quite a few years back in my case but I still remember those ''what do I really want to do after this'' anxiety moments really well 😅 It kinda sucks that you only learn much later in life that not a whole lot of what you did as an 18 year old actually really matters down the line and you really shouldn't have been THAT anxious about it !

lol I can't relate to these work/education worries at all, I just thought ''electrician seems interesting and this test put it at 2nd recomendation.. ok I'll do that''

Aggregator gang
So dumbass brother could have taking it a little easier instead of dying like poop from overwork and get cucked after death ? lol.

Users who are viewing this thread